Ten Signs You Need to Get Organized
For more Articles, FREE Organizing Tips, Newsletter, Product Recommendations,1. You have no idea what is buried in that pile, box, drawer or cabinet.
Quick Solution: Go through each area thoroughly. Throw out what you no longer need, remove the items that do not belong, group similar items together and make sure each remaining item is clearly visible and/or labeled for easy access.
2. You are always looking for a lost item.
Quick Solution: Designate a permanent place (example: in a basket, in a drawer, on top of a desk) to store the item you are always losing and make sure to place it there whenever it’s not in use.
3. You are running out of space in your home.
Quick Solution: Throw out items you are no longer using, utilize hidden storage areas (such as underneath the stairs), hang items and stack more items in a vertical position rather than horizontally.
4. You see clutter piling up everywhere around you.
Quick Solution: Tackle one area and/or pile at a time.
5. You have no spare time.
Quick Solution: Schedule it in.
6. Your schedule is very hectic.
Quick Solution: Prioritize your schedule. Combine errands so you aren’t making as many trips. Stock up on items to help prevent last minute trips to the store.
7. You are consistently late for appointments.
Quick Solution: Start your daily schedule 15 minutes earlier and give yourself extra time to account for unexpected delays.
8. You are not meeting your financial goals.
Quick Solution: Layout your entire financial picture on paper (include income, expenses, debt, investments, future goals, etc.) and evaluate what needs to be changed.
9. You are feeling stressed.
Quick Solution: Schedule in some “me time” and take that time to relax.
10. You purchased an item again simply because you couldn’t find the original one.
Quick Solution: All items in your home should have a designated storage place. If you have an item that does not have a designated storage place, choose one for it. Label all boxes with all contents inside and any item that is not packed away in a clearly labeled container should be kept visible at all times.
Attention Readers, Publishers & Webmasters; Our Reprint Policies:*Copyright Rules and Regulations:
If you wish to publish/reprint this article, you must:
- Agree not to change the title.
- Publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- Agree to include the FULL Resource information line at the end of the article.
- Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never sell or charge anyone to view any article from OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com.
- Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
You also acknowledge that OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you're given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you're unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Type your paragraph here.
Organize Your Life and More © 2017 | All Rights Reserved