Find the Motivation to Get the Job Done
When trying to improve any area of your home, work space, finances or life in general, it’s best to remember why you wanted to improve it in the first place. Some reasons may be to; create more living space, tidy up an area in your home, find more time in your schedule, reduce stress, find a way to save more money, etc. Once you have established the reason, use that to motivate you while getting the job done; and keep these hints in mind to help you get it done quickly and effectively…….
* Schedule a time and a realistic deadline for accomplishing the task at hand and make sure to take time to enjoy what was accomplished. If you did not finish the job within the time frame you set, reschedule a time to finish it another day.
* Create your “To Do” list and tackle one item at a time, starting with the most important tasks first.
* Take it one small step at a time. Start with one drawer, one shelf, one area, etc.
* Avoid distractions by letting people know you will not be available during that particular time and schedule in a separate time for phone calls, checking emails and anything else that may distract you while working.
* Schedule in break times to recuperate and reenergize.
* Acquire any help needed to complete the task. Have family or friends help you or hire a professional if necessary.
* Don’t expect perfection. Instead focus on a goal of improvement based on the best of your abilities.
* Make it fun. Play music, invite friends that are fun to work with and/or give yourself a small reward for each task accomplished.
* Challenge yourself. Throw out five glasses or mugs no longer used,choose to only save ten of your favorite items out of an entire collection or find a way to stretch your family budget to save $100 or more a month.
For more Articles, FREE Organizing Tips, Newsletter, Product Recommendations,
*Copyright Rules and Regulations:
Attention Readers, Publishers & Webmasters; Our Reprint Policies:
If you wish to publish/reprint this article, you must:
- Agree not to change the title.
- Publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- Agree to include the FULL Resource information line at the end of the article.
- Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never sell or charge anyone to view any article from OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com.
- Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
You also acknowledge that OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you're given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you're unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
OrganizeYourLifeandMore.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Organize Your Life and More © 2017 | All Rights Reserved